Dr. Barkoff completed his fellowship in Magnetic Resonance Imaging at New York University Medical Center. Prior to this, he completed his residency in Diagnostic Radiology at St. Luke’s/Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York City and his internship at North Shore University Hospital. He is certified with the American Board of Radiology and the American Board of Medical Examiners. He is a member of the Radiological Society of North America and the New York Roentgen Ray Society.
- State University of New York, Binghamton, NY
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, NY
- North Shore University Hospital, NY
- St. Luke’s\Roosevelt Hospital Center, NY,NY
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging at NY University Medical Center, NY
- Healthgrades Honor Roll